Buying licenseJahaslist is the default blacklist option for NxFilter. We ship 30 day trial license and a free 20 user license in NxFilter package. The price of Jahaslist is 1 USD per user by 50 user block for 1 year. There are non-profit organization discount and volume discount. If you want to find out more about these discount options contact us using ‘support @ nxfilter.org’.
Education licenseWe have Education License for schools. To find out more about the license, contact us with your official school email address.
- Up to 500 Users, 1 Year -------- 300 USD
- Up to 1000 Users, 1 Year -------- 500 USD
- Up to 2000 Users, 1 Year -------- 800 USD
- Up to 3000 Users, 1 Year -------- 1000 USD
* You still can go with a normal license and non-profit discount option if you want.
Payment methodsWe accept payment through PayPal, Payoneer, Bitcoin and bank transfer.
License activationAfter you purchase a license, you will receive ‘license.lic’ file. You need to copy it into ‘/nxfilter/conf’ directory. And then select Jahaslist option on ‘Category > System’ and restart NxFilter. When you have a cluster of NxFilter, you need to copy the license file into your slave node as well.
User countingNxFilter counts the number of unique usernames and client IP addresses on daily basis. If one of them exceeds your licensed user number, any unlicensed user will be appeared being blocked on your log view. However, since it is a warning measure this blocking is not actually happening on user side.
* To find out the number of users in your network, view the usage report for the last 30 days on ‘Report > Usage’.